Customers can select up to two seats per performance at the discounted access rate of 50% off per person (equivalent to “Carer Goes Free”) – these include:
- For our current show, The Little Big Things, and our next show, Red Pitch, our Wheelchair park space and companion seats are located in row B seats 3-4, row B seats 22-23 and row B seats 26-27 of the First Balcony.
- End of Aisle seating located in Stalls.
- Central row seating in the Stalls (We recommend these seats for patrons who are blind or have loss of vision and patrons who are deaf, deafened or are hard of hearing.)
If you require additional seating or you have any questions, you can also book accessible seating by calling our access line on 0330 333 5962 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
View access performances.
By purchasing tickets through our access link you agree that any ticket(s) purchased at the concessionary rate will only be used by a disabled person (as defined by the Equality Act 2010) and their companion. We reserve the right to check proof of eligibility at the theatre and, in the event that valid proof of eligibility is not provided, refuse entry.
Proof of Eligibility can be, but not limited to, any of the following documentation:
- Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
- War Disablement Pension
- AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
- Continuing Healthcare Package
- Dual Sensory Impairment
- Blue Badge
- Disabled Railcard
- CEA Card
- Nimbus CredAbility/ Access Card
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Document with a ‘+1’ symbol
- Any other International Disability Document
|There is lift access to each level of the theatre.
|There is a unisex adaptable toilet on each level of the theatre.
|There are Ladies and Gentleman’s toilets on all levels, except the Stalls.
|The theatre has bars on each level.
|The theatre is fitted with a Senheisser FM system with 20 headsets and 10 body back and neck loops available. Headsets, packs and neck loops are available from our front of house team, on a first come first serve basis. Alternatively patrons with a Cochlear implant or BAHA can plug their own audio cable directly into our body pack. Our body packs have a 3.5mm jack output.
|For information about disabled parking in Westminster please visit www.parkingforbluebadges.com or visit the Q-Park website www.q-park.co.uk/theatreland.
|Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome. For comfort we recommend purchasing a seat on the end of a row. Alternatively we provide a dog sitting service for 2 dogs at a time. We ask that you make us aware if you’re bringing a guide dog, at the time of making your booking.
|The foyer of the theatre is step free from street level.
To access the stalls there are 28 stairs up from street level.
To access the First Balcony there 46 steps from street level.
To access the Second Balcony there 64 steps from street level.
To book accessible seating for all of our performances; including wheelchair park seats please click here
To book accessible seating for all of our performances; including wheelchair park seats please click here.
Click here to book the BSL Performance. This performance is interpreted by Jacqui Beckford
Click here to book the Audio Described Performance
Click here to book the Captioned Performance